Sort of blue after the holidays.
1. Gotta comeback down off of the sugar (but there are soooo many goodies out there)
2. Seeing my family with their assorted issues always makes me depressed
3. Christmas music. I like it typically, but some of that music is supersad and depressing. so I've got to stop listening for right now
4. Even though I didn't go crazy with eating for thanksgiving and my trip to visit family, I did indulge in foods that I know will cause a short weight gain whether through sodium / water retention or actual good ol' fat cells soaking up my sins.
I didn't track my food and I didn't get to exercise like I wanted to .
But I'm telling myself now. "ok, get on with it. This is real life which is full of holidays and spur of the moments and randomness. I can't be Ms superstructured ALL of the time but I have to get back on my plan and get to working towards my goals."
Goals are to get to 229 by end of this year or at least to low 230's and maintain it through the holiday......
So to combat the blues--
1. music and exercise tonight
2. accomplish a household task right after posting this
3. Get outside in the spritzy rain and cold with the dogs
4. Go to the store and get the few food items I need and prepare / plan my snacks for the next few days..the meals are set , prepackaged plan which was picked up and in the fridge today
5. Start new journal book
6. If desired reward myself for accomplishing this with nice bath and some hot cocoa later or candy cane lane tea
Today, May 23rd - in 2012
33 minutes ago